Listen, we know you don't need anyone to tell you exercise is good for you. You know how amazing it feels to work up a sweat in a spinning class. You've got a weekly slot to play squash with your boss. You wake up an hour early to do interval training while listening to nutrition podcasts. You plan your vacations around access to tennis courts, fitness centers, and golf greens.
You've got one body, and you plan to make the best of it.
Welcome to The Fitness Insider.
Come on in and take a look around. You might have to do a few laps because we've got a lot to offer:
- Here you can keep up-to-date on the latest exercise trends, healthy diet research, and the science behind keeping your body in optimum condition.
- Here's where you'll find top-notch equipment reviews on bikes, cross-trainers, ellipticals, running shoes, and wearable technology.
- We'll talk about nutritional supplements, weight loss, and healthy eating.
- We'll debate the cardiovascular and strength training benefits of ping-pong, jai-alai, snowboarding, karate, and other sports.
- And just so your workouts don't get boring, we'll cover all the latest exercise trends, including bodyweight training, Iyengar yoga, and group fitness classes.
Keep in mind that this is a no-judgement zone. So whether you're building a monster body, competing in an Olympic Triathlon, working on losing those love handles, or just trying to keep up with the kids, we salute your dedication to treating your body like the temple it is.
Fitness is for everyone.
Thanks for coming by. Keep fit!